TERMS AND CONDITIONS – SS Mehendi (May 2012)
* We require your contact details, address and the date of your event. If you find your needs changing, get in touch and our team can help reschedule your appointment.
* A deposit of $30 of the full balance is payable by the client in order to secure the booking at the date/time for the service to be provided. The client understands that this deposit is non refundable.
* The remaining balance is required to be paid on the day of the event.
* Cancellations for the event require 1 week prior notice.
* Cancellation of services by the client shall forfeit the deposit amount. If cancellation notice was not given prior to the artists arrival at the event $100 should be paid to the artist.
* SS Mehendi bears no responsibility for cancellations which are caused by circumstances outside of our control.
Deposits & Payments
* A deposit of $30 of the full balance should be made by the client in order to secure the booking
* Client must pay the price that agreed upon, regardless of any last min cancellation – example: if client agreed upon for henna for 5 people – and 2 do not show up – the charge will still remain the same as for 5 people not for 3.
* Booking deposits are non-refundable.
* Traveling fee is a separate charge and it’s never included in henna price.
* Any address change on the day of appointment will be charged +$10 - traveling fee will be charged according to the location.
* SS Mehendi does not provide credit facilities.
* Hourly charges commence promptly on the arrival of the artist, delays may be subject to a fee.